Does this sound like you?
- You’re transitioning to a new academic position and you want to hit the ground running!
- You’re preparing for third year or tenure review and want to be sure you are well-prepared for the process!
- You are starting the thesis or dissertation writing phase and you need support and a game plan!
- You’ve got your CV and cover letter ready for the job market but you need a plan of attack to optimize your job search!
If you said “yes, that’s me, say yes to the Elite Strategy Program (ESP!)
The Elite Strategy Program (ESP) is your opportunity to upgrade your academic career through intensive, one-on-one, semester long (4 months) career consulting with Dr. Amin! The ESP program is the ultimate opportunity in academic career consulting – YOU get to determine the topics discussed and issues engaged while benefiting from Dr. Amin’s undivided attention!
The ESP includes:
- Unlimited Email Consultation with Dr. Amin
- 90 minutes per month of one-on-one consulting with Dr. Amin via phone or skype (We can have one 90 minute call per month or three 30-minute calls per month – its up to you!)
- Document Review and Consultation (up to 50 pages per month — *editing not included)
Who is the ESP for?
*The ESP is especially designed for aspiring and established academics seeking intensive long-term consulting on career-related matters. The program is an especially good fit for people who are experiencing transitions in their academic career and want to security of having a consultant “on demand” to support their goals.
Who is not a good candidate for the ESP?
*The ESP is not designed for undergraduate students or those seeking a short-cut to success. In the ESP, participants who are coachable, willing to be transparent about their challenges and interested in applying actionable strategies will benefit most from this opportunity.
How do I secure my spot in the ESP?
Participant slots for the ESP are limited each semester (January 1- April 30 and August 1 – November 30.) To secure your spot in this premiere opportunity, submit the application right here online. It will help me ascertain if you are a good fit for the program.
After you submit the application, Dr. Amin will reach out to you for a 15 minute discovery call to answer any additional questions you have about ESP.
If you are accepted to the ESP, you will sign a participant contract, submit your payment and schedule your first meeting with Dr. Amin!
What is the investment for the ESP?
Valued at $7,000.00, the investment for the ESP is $4,997.00.